2010年1月12日星期二

Day life!

Chiaumei babe asked me to write my day life! xD
But,my day life aint special oso,write for?xD
Okay then! I'll do wad u wan to. =)
------------------------------------------------------

1stly,went for school.Its too bad not raining today,
i hav to stand at the assembly ground as usual,and listen to teachers crapping =.=
Then,went back to class and start doing my MALAY PUISI.
OMG,i dislike my malay teacher,bcoz her voice really strident. =X

During recess time,saw my class teacher,she is so CUTE~ XD
Finished my break,started my study again =.=
Gosh!Bad news,our 1st monthly test jz around the corner!Good luck to me xD

After school,i saw mr. DJ,he came back to school for taking muet exam's result.LOL!

Now,doing my history notes!That's all.
Chiaumei,i done it lu!=P
your turn,haha~

没有评论: