2011年11月6日星期日

Something ruined my happy mood



Argued with mum because of some issues when heading to have dinner yesterday .

I always know,every adults have money matters.

I'm working part time to earn money for myself instead of spending your money.

I do eased your burden .

Can't you try to understand in my place?

I do ignore the packed schedule whenever you want to have an family outing

as i don't want the family bond getting estranged.

but today , the quarrel happened .

I do forgive you, because you are my mom ,now and always .




Went for an extra driving lesson when blogging half way .

It's the very first time

I drive the automatic car .

Dad sitting beside and keep holding the handbreak .

He felt anxious .

To avoid from accident,

I have to drive bravely instead of nervous ,

and drive carefully,of course.


Conclusion, the first experience, set me free from all the vexations .


Dear sisters !

How long it is since we last met?

Can't wait to see you all tonight .

Don't absent yea ! :D







Walking forward to reach my target .

没有评论: